Go-Go Group Inc. is proud to be among New Brunswick’s largest private childcare providers. The company, which operates as Go-Go After School, Go-Go Preschool, Go-Go Events, and Go-Go Gymnastics, is an innovative childcare program initiative that focuses on quality programming. Our Go-Go childcare programs currently operate out of 17 locations across New Brunswick, servicing 850+ children/day. We are passionate about what we do; and committed to quality in all aspects.
Go-Go After School is hiring a part-time After School Program Assistant!
About the position – we are looking to hire a part-time individual that appreciates children, treats them with respect, and enjoys being with them. The successful candidate will deliver quality learning programs and activities for school-aged children. If you love focusing on children’s unique interests and helping them to learn and grow – this position will be a great opportunity for you.
This is a part-time, primarily 4–6-hour shift position with the opportunity for full time hours during summer and camp weeks. The hours of the position during the school year are Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 1:30-5:30; & 11:30-5:30 on Wednesdays.
Our hourly wage for this position ranges from $16-$18:
· $16-$18 (based on experience) – Candidate does not need to hold a University Degree, Early Childhood Education certificate or equivalent.
What we can offer you:
· Vacation pay at 4% added on top of your hourly wage.
· Staff discounts on childcare, gymnastics, and events programs.
· Consistent schedule – no evenings, weekends, or holidays worked.
· A friendly and experienced management team.
· Professional Development hours
· Innovative indoor and outdoor facilities.
· A role within a well-respected, locally active business within the community.
· A welcoming environment where children and staff are encouraged to grow and reach their full potential.
· Lots of chances to participate in community events, fundraisers, non profits, etc.
· Access to a dynamic, growing local company with a robust leadership team, training, and opportunities.
· Opportunities to engage within the Fredericton area with our many community partners.
· Providing safe, quality, and exceptional childcare programming to the children in our care.
· Creating a positive and welcoming atmosphere in our program for children and their families.
· Documenting and writing reports for safety, daily checklists, etc.
· Communicating effectively with children, parents, and co-workers.
· Always maintaining confidentiality.
· Ensure the children in your care are happy, safe, and healthy at all times.
· Previous childcare experience is considered an asset.
· Shares Go-Go’s philosophy of treating children with respect and dignity: always taking the time to carefully listen to them.
· Good communication skills.
· Would be described by your friends as a leader.
· Workplace First Aid with CPR C and AED certification.
· Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector clearance.
· Social Development Check.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please reply to this ad with the following:
· An up-to-date resume.
· A quick note to tell us about yourself and why you feel this position would be a good fit.
· Three professional, supervisory references.
· Please reference the position you are applying for in your email title.
Are you looking to learn more about us? We are active online; and you can check out what we have been up to on our website at gogogym.com, and also our corporate after school Facebook Page named: Go-Go After School.
If you have any questions, or we can assist in any way; be sure to reach out to us by phone at (506) 455-5496.