Go-Go Group Inc. is currently hiring a Preschool Operations Manager!
Incorporated in 2006; Go-Go Group Inc. is proud to be a leader in the childcare and recreation industry for 15+ years. With a passion for quality and professional childcare, the Go-Go childcare programs are continuing to grow across the Province of New Brunswick. As demand for our programs continues to rise; our team continues to develop and expand as well. We are now looking for a strong leader to help cultivate and advance our preschool programs!
The Preschool Operations Manager is responsible for the oversight and operations of all Go-Go Preschool programs within the Fredericton area. This position is responsible for ensuring all Go-Go standards, policies, and procedures are continuously met. This includes the oversight of program operations and organization; budgets, HR responsibilities including hiring and staffing as well. This position requires strong leadership and team building skills; effective communication and the ability to lead, train and support others. Working closely with our Preschool Development Manager; this position will also oversee the training and mentoring of staff, ensuring all aspects of the program requirements are met. These can include licensing and designation standards, documentation, postings, child guidance, parent relations, quality improvement inspections. Must be willing to assist as staff ratio; cover staff breaks; and work in the preschools as needed. This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) with operating hours from 9:00am – 5:30pm on most days. Flexibility for an earlier start time of 7:30am may also be required on certain days as well. Go-Go offers a competitive salary, complete with a health and dental benefit package.
· Oversee the management of preschool facilities, including all legal and regulatory compliance as well.
– Oversee all operations, activities, staffing, hiring, logistics, etc.
· Oversee marketing and business development efforts for all childcare programs – tours, flyers, social media, etc.
· Manage staff scheduling including attendance tracking and payroll hours.
· Conduct team member performance management and coaching.
· Manage and resolve staff and parent concerns.
· Guide and mentor staff on best practices for program operations
· Minimum 3 years of experience in similar high-level supervisory/managerial positions.
University degree in Business Administration or Diploma in Business Management
· Workplace First Aid with CPR C and AED certification.
· Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector clearance.
· Social Development Check.
· Ability to correct mistakes in a timely manner, ability to cooperate on tasks as needed, able to give direction and constructive criticism.
· Able to listen carefully and respond accordingly, able to explain problems precisely and concisely, possess strong writing skills and confident with business correspondence and communication.
· Able to deliver tasks on time, capacity to juggle several requests at one time and prioritize work for self and others.
· Capacity to track several requests at one time, ability to pick up where you left off when pulled away from routine responsibilities.
· Able to think on your feet, follow check lists, improve processes, follow-up and follow through, take responsibility for mistakes, tackle challenges head on.
· Ability to work alone & with a team: Able to take in other points of view, cooperate, and able to resolve conflict.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please reply to this ad with the following:
· Recent resume
· Cover letter or cover email – tell us about yourself and why you feel this position would be a good fit.
· Three professional, supervisory references
· Please reference the position you are applying for in your email title.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent