Go-Go Group Inc. is proud to be among New Brunswick’s largest private childcare providers. The company, which operates as Go-Go After School, Go-Go Preschool, Go-Go Events, and Go-Go Gymnastics, is an innovative childcare program initiative that focuses on quality programming, exploring the interests and passions of each child in our care and safety for all. We aim to provide ample experiences in science, entrepreneurship, arts & culture, leadership, and physical activity into each program. Our Go-Go childcare programs currently operate out of 17 locations across New Brunswick, servicing 850+ children/day. We have a strong team; 130+ team members, that help us to create our dream of being the best childcare organization in our province. We are passionate about what we do; and committed to quality in all aspects.
Go-Go Preschool is hiring a FULL-TIME Preschool Coordinator:
We are looking to hire a full-time Preschool Coordinator (Early Childhood Education certification or BEd (Bachelor of Education) is required) that is passionate about early childhood education. As our Preschool Coordinator, you will deliver quality learning programs and activities for preschool-aged children.
If you love focusing on children’s unique interests and helping them to learn and grow – this position will be a great opportunity for you.
We are offering a full-time position, with flexibility of hours between 40-44 hours/week, as our Preschool Coordinator. This is a government funded position, with a fixed salary that will depend on qualifications.
The salary breakdown is $43,700-$56,000 per year dependent on prior work experience including health & dental medical benefits and starting with 2 weeks paid vacation.
What we can offer you:
- An extended health and dental plan
- Life insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation.
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Casual dress
- Access to a wellness program
- Staff discounts on childcare, gymnastics, and events programs.
- Consistent schedule – no evenings, weekends, or holidays worked.
- A friendly and experienced management team.
- Professional Development hours
- Innovative indoor and outdoor facilities.
- A role within a well-respected, locally active business within the community.
- A welcoming environment where children and staff are encouraged to grow and reach their full potential.
- Lots of chances to participate in community events, fundraisers, nonprofits, etc.
- Access to a dynamic, growing local company with a robust leadership team, training, and opportunities.
- Opportunities to engage within the Fredericton area with our many community partners.
- Providing safe, quality, and exceptional childcare programming to the children in our care.
- Planning, revising, and implementing age and developmentally appropriate activities.
- Creating a positive and welcoming atmosphere in our classroom for children and their families.
- Documenting and writing reports for learning stories, daily checklists, etc.
- Communicating effectively with children, parents, and co-workers.
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Ensure the children in your care are happy, safe, and healthy at all times.
- Maintaining on-site documentation to comply with government regulations.
- Act as the team leader to ensure each day runs smoothly.
- Early Childhood Education certification or BEd (Bachelor of Education) is required.
- Shares Go-Go’s philosophy of treating children with respect and dignity: always taking the time to carefully listen to them.
- Good communication skills.
- Would be described by your friends as a leader.
- Workplace First Aid with CPR C and AED certification.
- Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector clearance.
- Social Development Check.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please reply to this ad with the following:
- Recent resume.
- Cover letter or cover email – tell us about yourself and why you feel this position would be a good fit.
- Three professional, supervisory references.
- Please reference the position you are applying for in your email title.
Are you looking to learn more about us? We are active online; and you can check out what we have been up to on our website at gogogym.com, and our corporate after school Facebook Page named: Go-Go Preschool.
If you have any questions, or we can assist in any way, be sure to reach out to us by phone at (506) 455-5496 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.