Go-Go Group Inc. is proud to be among New Brunswick’s largest private childcare providers. The company, which operates as Go-Go After School, Go-Go Preschool, Go-Go Events, and Go-Go Gymnastics, is an innovative childcare program initiative that focuses on quality programming, exploring the interests and passions of each child in our care and safety for all. We aim to provide ample experiences in science, entrepreneurship, arts & culture, leadership, and physical activity into each program. Our Go-Go childcare programs currently operate out of 17 locations across New Brunswick, servicing 850+ children/day. We have a strong team; 130+ team members, that help us to create our dream of being the best childcare organization in our province. We are passionate about what we do; and committed to quality in all aspects.
Go-Go After School is hiring an Inclusion Support Worker at our Hampton location!
About the position – we are looking to hire an individual that appreciates children, treats them with respect, and enjoys being with them. This position will require providing 1-on-1 support to a child in our care who needs additional assistance. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining standards, ensuring a safe and clean environment, and ensuring the safety and care of children at our programs.
This position would work on a part-time basis dependent on the individual needs of our client, primarily an afternoon shift with the opportunity for full time hours during summer and camp weeks. The hours of the position during the school year are Mondays to Friday are 20 hours/week.
Our hourly wage range for this position:
· $17.90 (based on experience) – Candidate does not hold a University Degree, Early Childhood Education certificate or equivalent.
· $24.47 (based on experience) – Candidate holds an Early Childhood Education certificate/diploma or completed university degree.
What we can offer you:
· Vacation pay at 4% added on top of your hourly wage.
· Staff discounts on childcare, gymnastics, and events programs.
· Consistent schedule – no evenings, weekends, or holidays worked.
· A friendly and experienced management team.
· Professional Development hours
· Innovative indoor and outdoor facilities.
· A role within a well-respected, locally active business within the community.
· A welcoming environment where children and staff are encouraged to grow and reach their full potential.
· Lots of chances to participate in community events, fundraisers, charitable organization events, etc.
· Access to a dynamic, growing local company with a robust leadership team, training, and opportunities.
· Opportunities to engage within the Saint John area with our many community partners.
· Providing safe, quality, and exceptional childcare programming to the children in our care.
· Creating a positive and welcoming atmosphere in our program for children and their families.
· Communicating effectively with children, parents, and co-workers.
· Always maintaining confidentiality.
· Ensure the child in your care is happy, safe, and healthy always.
· Early Childhood Education certificate/diploma or completed university degree an asset.
· Previous childcare experience is considered an asset.
· Shares Go-Go’s philosophy of treating children with respect and dignity: Always taking the time to carefully listen to them.
· Would be described by your friends as a leader.
· Good communication skills.
· Workplace First Aid with CPR C and AED certification.
· Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector clearance.
· Social Development Check.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please reply to this ad with the following:
· An up-to-date resume.
· A short note outlining your previous childcare experience.
· Three professional, supervisory references.
· Please reference the position you are applying for in your email title.
Are you looking to learn more about us? We are active online; and you can check out what we have been up to on our website at gogogym.com, and also our corporate Facebook Pages named: Go-Go After School, Go-Go Preschool, and Go-Go Gymnastics.
If you have any questions, or we can assist in any way; be sure to reach out to us by phone at (506) 455-5496.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $17.90-$24.47 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hampton, NB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Please tell us about your experience with children
Work Location: In person