Hello Go-Go Families,
It is with mixed emotions that we must announce that after today’s announcement by the Department of Public Health, we must close our centres effective March 17th and until further notice.
We understand that this may place you in a tough position, but as a licensed child care provider, we must follow the recommendations provided to us by our regulators.
Effective immediately, our Childcare Contingency Plan has been cancelled. We are moving to a full closure as of March 17. Please review the following:
- Anyone who contacted us to sign up for our special full-day care program (whether your child attended today or not), will NOT be charged for the remainder of the period. There will be no additional debit withdrawal tomorrow for families who signed up for full day care as originally planned.
- Our head office will be closing as of March 17 and we will have limited access to our emails. We will still continue to check them periodically, and will get back to you as soon as it is possible.
- All Go-Go sites will be closed as of March 17 and will not be accessible to parents or guardians. If you have an urgent need to be on site (i.e.: medication was left behind), please contact us by email and we will work with you to access those sites as quickly as possible.
- For parents who are a part of our hot lunch program, and were debited for hot lunch fees on March 12 (which covered the period of March 16-27), please note that we will credit this debit and put it towards the hot lunch fees for the first two weeks that we reopen.
- For all parents, we have stopped the next scheduled payment for childcare fees that was to be debited on March 26 (and bi-weekly thereafter as planned). We will monitor the situation relating to our opening date, and we will hold off on charging you until we reopen. Our reopening date will be based on the recommendations of the Department of Public Health.
We will keep you up-to-date on the situation as it progresses. We thank you for your continued support, and urge you to stay safe and practice social distancing.