Go-Go Preschool is a revolutionary, fun, and educational preschool program for children 4 years of age. Launching September 2016, the Go-Go Preschool program is the fourth division of Go-Go Group Inc., a multidimensional organization which also includes recreational gymnastics programs (Go-Go Gymnastics), after school programs (Go-Go After School), and special event entertainment services (Go-Go Events) for children.
Go-Go Preschool believes that learning should be flexible and fun! As such, our philosophy is to engage children in a program that values and promotes your child’s unique interests, ideas and identity while enriching their experiences through stimulating environments, community engagement, physical activity and deep relationships.
Our preschool objectives include:
- Cultivating your child’s interests in a supportive, safe and invigorating environment.
- Encouraging independence, individuality and creativity.
- Providing growth opportunities through exploration and discovery.
- Ensuring that your child is treated with respect and understanding.
- Promoting a sense of self-worth and self-esteem in each child.
The Go-Go Preschool program focuses on five main pillars:
- Early Reading and Writing
- Hands-on Experiments
- Problem Solving
- Physical Literacy
- Arts and Culture: Music, Poetry, Dance
At Go-Go Preschool, we design our activities around the interests and needs of your child. To keep things new and exciting, we are continually expanding our topics. Go-Go Preschool’s unique program offers guest speakers & field trips to encourage community engagement, an environment to foster relationship building, exciting bouncy castle carnival days and special events!
Go-Go’s trained and engaging educators utilize our unique learning environment to guide your preschooler in experiencing:
Early Reading and Writing Development
Children begin learning language skills early in life. At Go-Go, we are dedicated to helping your child on their path to reading and writing development. From morning sign-in sheets to story creation, your child will continually be engaged with letter and sound knowledge, narrative skills, vocabulary building activities and print motivation.
- Letter recognition and formation
- Appreciation of story elements
- Story writing
Go-Go Preschool understands that children learn best by doing. Our program is designed to incorporate interactive learning activities each day. By introducing children to hands on experiments, the Go-Go program will motivate and instill a love of learning in your child.
- Science experiments
- Math exploration
- Recipe creation and more!
Problem Solving Strategies
Whether it be to resolve a disagreement with a friend or to solve a puzzle, your preschooler will constantly be engaged with problem solving strategies! These skills are building blocks for ongoing social and personal development.
- Sorting activities
- Dramatic Play scenarios
Our program engages children in physical activity in a range of environments. Go-Go Preschool focuses on both fine and gross motor skills, balance, strength, and team play in order to offer an exciting and engaging physical education experience!
- Minimum of 30 minutes of outdoor exploration daily
- Group and individual based activities
- Special visits from Go-Go’s Bouncy Castles and more!
Arts & Culture: Music, Poetry, Dance!
Exploring the fun world of arts & culture, both locally and around the world! We are highly focused on incorporating each and every aspect of art, as well as learning important details about our world’s cultures. We experiment with combining music, drawing, painting, and dance, as well as singing, poetry, sculpting, and drama-just to name a few!
- Exploring different cultures
- Art appreciation and exploration
- Child-led projects: knitting, sewing, weaving and more!